Imagine that you are walking along a path. What do you see around you?
|Forest, so much forest that you can hardly see the sky.|
|A yellow corn field against a brilliant blue sky.|
|Softly sloping green hills, with a view of mountains in the distance.|
What do you see near your feet?
Will you pick it up?
You walk along and find water. In what form is the water?
You see a key in the water and you pick it up. What does it look like?
|An ordinary house key|
|A beautiful antique key|
|A small silver locker key|
Next you stumble across a house. What type of house is it?
|A spacious Hollywood mansion|
|A hut with a garden full of flowers|
|A beautiful old stone castle|
What do you do next?
|Look into the window|
|Walk right on inside and explore|
|Walk away. You’re not that interested.|
Suddenly, something jumps out at you. What is it?
Because you are so scared you run until you see a wall blocking the path in front of you. There is a door, but it’s locked, so you look through the key hole. What do you see?
|A beautiful house with a vast garden.|
|A pond in the middle of a desert.|
|A beach with waves crashing onto the sand.|
What Are You? Answers!!
- Forest, so much forest that you can hardly see the sky.:Other people find you very interesting, but you are really hiding your true self. Your friends love you because you are a good listener. They’ll probably still love you if you learn to be yourself with them.
- A yellow corn field against a brilliant blue sky.: You are intelligent, honest and sweet. You are friendly to everybody and don’t like conflict. Because you’re so cheerful and fun people are naturally attracted to you and like to talk to you.
- Softly sloping green hills, with a view of mountains in the distance.: You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.
- A mirror:You are not looking merely for a girl/boyfriend – you are looking for your life partner. Perhaps you should be more open-minded about who you spend time with. The person you are looking for might hide their charm under their exterior.
- A ring: You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.
- A bottle: You like serious, smart and determined people. You don’t judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren’t necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people’s eyes.
- Yes:You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you meet that person.
- No: You prefer to get to know a person very well before deciding whether you will commit to the relationship.
- A Lake:You are very serious about relationships and aren’t interested in wasting time with people you don’t really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.
- A Waterfall: You like to flirt and behave seductively. The opposite sex finds this very attractive, and that’s why you’ll always have admirers hanging off your arms. But how serious are you about choosing someone to be in a relationship with?
- A River: Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates.
- An ordinary house key: Education is less important than the real world out there, away from the classroom. Deep inside you want to start working, earning money and living on your own.
- A beautiful antique key: Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.
- A small silver locker key: You may not like to study but you have many practical ideas. You listen to your own instincts and tend to follow your heart, so you will probably end up with an unusual job.
- A spacious Hollywood mansion:You have many goals and want to achieve as much as you can. The jobs you enjoy are those that let you burn off your considerable excess energy.
- A hut with a garden full of flowers: You’re a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you’ll be set for life.
- A beautiful old stone castle: You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don’t focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.
- Look into the window: You are afraid of failure and scared to have a go at the career you would like to have in case you don’t succeed. Don’t give up when you haven’t yet even started! Be courageous.
- Walk right on inside and explore: You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.
- Walk away. You’re not that interested: Success in your career is not the most important thing in life. You are content with what you have and think that being with someone you love is more than spending all of your precious time just working.
- A Bear: You are afraid of having no one to rely on in times of trouble. You don’t ever want to be unable to take care of yourself. Independence is important to you.
- A Wizard: You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.
- A Spider: You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It’s time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.
- A beautiful house with a vast garden: You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.
- A pond in the middle of a desert: You like privacy very much because you enjoy spending time with your own thoughts. You like to disappear when you cannot find solutions to your own problems, but you would feel better if you learned to share your thoughts with a person you trust.
- A beach with waves crashing onto the sand: You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.