Psychological Personality Test
Try to answer these 6 questions honestly. Write your answers down if you wish.
- You are walking to your boyfriend/girlfriend’s house. There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path which takes you there quickly, but is very plain and boring. The other is curvy and full of wonderful sights on the way, but takes quite a while to reach your loved one’s house.WHICH PATH DO YOU CHOOSE? short or long?
- On the way, you see two rose bushes. One is full of white roses, One is full of red roses. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boyfriend/girlfriend.WHAT COLOR COMBINATION DO YOU CHOOSE? (any combo including all one color is fine)
- You finally get to your boyfriend/girlfriend’s house. You ring the bell and the maid answers. You can ask the maid to please get your loved one, or you may go get him/her yourself.WHICH ACTION DO YOU TAKE? ask the maid or do it yourself?
- Now, you go up to your girlfriend/boyfriends room. No one is there. You can leave the roses by the windowsill, or on the bed.WHERE DO YOU PUT THE ROSES? bed or window?
- Later, its time for bed. You and your loved one go to sleep, in separate rooms. You wake up in the morning, and go to your boyfriend/girlfriend’s room to check up on him/her. You enter the room:IS HE/SHE AWAKE OR SLEEPING? (pick one)
- It’s time to go home now, and you start to head back. You can take either road home now: The plain, boring one thats gets you home fast; or the curvy, sight-filled road that you can just casually take your time with.WHICH ROAD DO YOU CHOOSE? short or long?
Psychological Personality Test – Analysis
- The roads represent your attitude towards falling in love.If you chose the short one, you fall in love quickly and easily.
If you chose the long one, you take your time and do not fall in love easily.
- The number of red roses represent how much you expect to GIVE in a relationship.The number of white roses represent how much you EXPECT in a relationship.
Therefore, if a person chose all red with one white, he/she gives 90% in the relationship but expects to receive only 10% back.
- This question shows your attitude in handling relationship problems.If you asked the maid to get your loved one, then you may beat around the bush, maybe asking a third party to intervene. Avoidance of problems runs high.
If you went and got your loved one yourself, then you are pretty direct. If there is a problem, you confront it and deal with it. You want to work it out right away.
- The placement of the roses indictate how often you’d like to see your boyfriend/girlfriend.Placing the roses on the bed: You need lots of reassurance in the relationship, and you’d want to see your loved one every day, if possible.
Placing the roses by the window show: You don’t expect or need to see your loved one that often; seeing them just once in a while is OK.
- Finding your boyfriend/girlfriend ASLEEP: You accept your loved one the way they are.
Finding them AWAKE: You expect him/her to CHANGE for you.
- The short and long roads now represent how long you stay in love.If you chose the short one, you fall OUT of love easily.
If you chose the long one, you tend to stay IN love for a long time.